- miles logged: 2561 - not including tomorrow's run... planning on 6 or 7 more to finish the year!
- races run: 14
- highest mileage week: 62 - training for the IL Marathon
- pairs of shoes gone through: 4 or so
- money spent on running shoes: don't even want to think about it
- Clif bars consumed: probably 250 or so, love those things!
- number of miles run with my Business Man: oh, about 2. :) I'll turn him into a runner someday... though he did run his first 5k! (with no training)
|1:30:14, paced by two awesome pacers!|
|That time I convinced Talen to run a marathon, too. Oh wait, I did it again this year for Boston. Ran a 3:22 PR.|
|63:55, but not the fastest 15km of the year.|
|Post-Columbus Half - 1:27:09 PR|