1. School officially starts two weeks from tomorrow. And all-of-a-sudden it seems like I have 9208720137 things to get done, and not nearly enough time to do it all. But it's fun.
2. I am just loving the beautiful weather we are having this week. So much so that I've run almost 20 miles in the last two days. This never happens. 12 yesterday - that was my long run. 7.5 this morning, because running is fun.
3. Due to confession #1 (see above), our house has exploded into a ginormous craft/math-related workroom. I'm not sure my Business Man loves it too much, but in two weeks it'll all be in my classroom. At least that's the plan.
|I got these napkins on super-clearance at Meijer. I'm thinking they will make for a cute bulletin board background? I'm hopin' so!|
4. I had great intentions of making this coffee cake today and blogging about it. Well, I started making it, but didn't realize that it takes like 20 hours total in rising time. So I will blog about it. Some day. Just not today. It's currently in the fridge, rising for 4 more hours before I can shape the dough.
|Tomorrow this will be turned into a coffee cake. Promise.|
6. One of my BFF's, Jen, is getting married soon. Very soon! Her bachelorette party is this weekend and I am oh-so-excited to see all my girly friends from college. It has been too long.
|Yes we are a weird bunch of people.|
7. And I also get to see one of my BFF's Alissa who is visiting home from South Korea this weekend! It's like a double-scoop weekend.
|Back in the glory days of college. This was our last cross country meet EVER! Alissa didn't get the memo to make a weird sad face in the picture.|
8. Speaking of double-scoops, I think my 20 miles in the past two days warrants a trip to Pete's ice cream tonight. Although we would probably still go if I sat on my butt for the past two days. At least I have more evidence to back-up why we should go when I present the option to my Business Man when he gets home.