Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl Sunday!

Just wanted to share with you some Super Bowl fun before we head off to a friend's house for some football watching (commercial watching for me) and some delicious eats!


I was in charge of dessert... which meant... CAKE POPS!




Little footballs, Green & Yellow for the Packers, and Yellow & White for the Steelers. (I couldn't find black candy melts anywhere, and the black food coloring wasn't working out too great. Water-based food coloring mixed with tempered chocolate = not a great idea.)






Happy Sunday!!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Awww...I totally ruined the surprise because I decided to read your blog before heading to the Super Bowl party. But...they are SUPER cute. :) Get the pun? Haha. See you there!

Sarah said...

Super cute! Thanks for letting Adam stay last night. He won't stop raving about the Beer Barrel!

Sara said...

Thanks! We had a great time, but ate a little too much pizza. I'm glad he liked it.

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs